Framing Complex Problems with Systems Thinking
COURSE ID: CIPA521
- Managers, leaders, decision makers, consultants, and anyone responsible for projects, complex processes, and the budgets and people involved with them. Learners will come from every continent and from a diverse range of organizations, including private sector companies large and small, nonprofits, governments, and NGOs.
- For people already interested in systems dynamics or soft systems methodologies, the core principles from this program can be applied to any systems-based models.
Who should enroll in this course?
- Any manager from a wide variety of organization types, roles, and functional areas who is responsible for serving external and internal customers.
- Anyone whose staff or unit is responsible for providing a consistent and high level of service, making things easy for customers, and delivering on the promise of a quality experience every time.
- Students may belong to service-oriented organizations including for-profits, NGOs, and governmental agencies.